I Love Sausage!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008


i'm gonna share something with you guys, here's what you should really try!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

A JHONSONVILLE BEDDAR WITH CHEDDAR SAUSAGE IS THE BEST!!!!

when i studied at Singapore last time, my relative introduced me with some of her fav sausage, then she cooked me one of this sausage. first i think it's just an usual sausage, nothing special from the shape, it's still a sausage. so when I bite it. i repeat, WHEN I BITE IT.....

it's like something came out from inside, it's so crispy n cheesy!! OMGNESS!! I PROMISE YOU LAA, THIS IS SO DELICIOUS!!!! REALLY!!!! I DON'T LIE!!

my mom just came back from singapore, when she went there my relative also gave her a try, then she loves it just like me. so she brought home for like 3 pack of this Sausage.
Having this sausage for breakfast yesterday.... i am so miss it you know!!!

Photobucket

I think you should take out from refrigerator and live it till it's not really freezing before you cook it. then you just cook it for like 1 minute in oven. then Tring* your Johnsonville sausage is ready to eat!!! please don't cook it for like 2 minute hor.. comfirm ur sausage will be CHAUTA
then the cheese will all melt out from the sausage lor. don't believe ah? You go try laa..

Photobucket

ya i know it looks in this pic that the cheese also came out, but it still melt and you can eat it!
but when you cook for two minutes comfirm ur cheese also came out but in brown color one!

Now you got me?? :) Good then.

Available: Singapore Cold Storage.

I had search every market in Medan, but unfortunately don't have this kinda sausage. too bad lor, must go singapore and buy it. but promise you won't regret one lar after you eat it.

Okhay next is, Medan people's fav!!!!

SOTO SINAR PAGI
Address: Sei Deli (near IBBI School)

had lunch yesterday with DG, Sese and Vonny. we ate soto, it's so nice and it's very crowded lor.
Sese is the one who introduced me, i'm so curious bout it, so i suggested them had a lunch there.

I ordered a Beef Soto like usual, since I Love beef so much. we just sit and the SOTO came already. Good service.

Photobucket

here's the picture of it.

and here's the people:

Photobucket

Sese new hair, what you say???? Von Look sweet with that dress.

Photobucket

Me and DG, my hair really irritated liao lor!! EMCIA... damn mad lar! wanna go saloon but don't have a time. tsk.

No laa, actually i can go cut anytime i want, but i'm lazy and i wanna pull out my extension already, damn boring. but my friends said it's wasted lor. wait till it drop itself. HOW LONG MUST I WAIT AH??

After all just two hair dropped.

I need to go now, TTYL.

I'm signing out

The M left


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket



Macgie Wong

Create Your Badge

Photobucket

Herbert Johan
hervie
Christine Winardi
Fera
Vida Wang
Vonny Tanadi
Lenny Rusli
Steven Leonard
Elisabeth
Stella Lowis
Pinku Luxun
Stella Catherine
XX
Kelvin Aliyanto
Iche J
Vincent Alanto
Gracia
Angelia jap
Queen Bee
Yuliana Gho
Januardy Wijaya
Fedora Yovita
Kenny Lukman
Melissa Hermanto
Monica Cuaca
ciphociphiu
Mellyssa Zhang
Xuesha
Imelda Suharsono
Nerissa Tangkas
Juju Lamlo
Sylvianita Nayki




Photobucket




archives.

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012

Pare House
Fuck Off
Have You Eat?
My Graduation Day
BUSY DAY!
Changing Address!!!!
The best curry in Medan
One day at Sunshine Cafe
hey poem!
Let's sing




Photobucket




Photobucket


Follow Queen Of Respect





Photobucket