My You Us
Monday, November 08, 2010


Back from the busy weekend, BIG SIGH* when will i get my real holiday like excuse me? another BIG SIGH* listening to Crush from David Archuleta now. well to be honest gonna listen to it over and over again today, BAM me.

here's the part of the lyrics:

I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time
Deep inside it was a rush, what a rush

Cause the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way
About me, just too much, just too much

Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I just got to know

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it really just another crush?

Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
But I know this crush ain't going away
Going away

well, i know i seems so dramatic right now, but what? i just want you to know how i feel okhay?

Frankly i never ever throw you out from my heart, eventhough i pretend to be like everything is super okhay, and pretending like i fucking move on, the fact is i am not and i somehow think of you, like much, but i know..again i can't never get you. you'll never be mine.

it hurts me more like thousand times when you're already with someone. and yes FuckMyLife.

why is it so hard to get you out of my mind? deep inside i know that someone will never have a feeling like the way i feel for you, but i guess you never know about that.

The most happiest thing is when you called me up when i don't even think you would do that.
but when i actually think we could be together, again you holding back. i'll never understand you i guess, but I can't wait any longer. what can i do to make you mine?

well if you're reading this right now and if you know who you are i just want to say, I miss you....



woo! i can't believe i just wrote that down! BAM BITCHES!

okhay well, let's skip that and got something for you! went out with my Dearest friends Imelda and Sezu had Pizzas for Lunch yesterday. so here we are:

Photobucket

Garlic cheese Bread is always nice.

Photobucket

me with suppa tired face.

Photobucket

Sezu looks pretty with her middle part fringe.

Photobucket

sezu with boyfriend, Wiliang.

Photobucket

Imelda with Husband, Rovin.

Photobucket

American Favorite stuff crust my favorite!

Photobucket

always love Chicken wings!

Photobucket

me with sezu.

Photobucket

Photobucket

haha! i like sezu's pose, both of them look cute!

Last but not least:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Three bitches together! BAM! hearts them as always.

alright that's it for today! thank you for watching, oops i mean for reading! xoxo

i'm out


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket



Macgie Wong

Create Your Badge

Photobucket

Herbert Johan
hervie
Christine Winardi
Fera
Vida Wang
Vonny Tanadi
Lenny Rusli
Steven Leonard
Elisabeth
Stella Lowis
Pinku Luxun
Stella Catherine
XX
Kelvin Aliyanto
Iche J
Vincent Alanto
Gracia
Angelia jap
Queen Bee
Yuliana Gho
Januardy Wijaya
Fedora Yovita
Kenny Lukman
Melissa Hermanto
Monica Cuaca
ciphociphiu
Mellyssa Zhang
Xuesha
Imelda Suharsono
Nerissa Tangkas
Juju Lamlo
Sylvianita Nayki




Photobucket




archives.

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012

one fine night
Transformer
The Vernonious
They are the best
Happy Time Buddy
Hearts you Mom
peace
Friday & Saturday Fun
it's not always me
Something Crispy




Photobucket




Photobucket


Follow Queen Of Respect





Photobucket