Stuffs n Trashes
Monday, July 21, 2008


Weekend's ended. back to reality

the website things just get me so ugh and confuse, i just don't believe how can i work as a designer besides im taking business course? damn weird..

but better work then unemployee rite?, well at least i can go shop things i want and go travelling with my own money tiok bo? my working place nowadays since so out of noise and silence since only two workers are working which is me and new worker. he's handling the website part since i can't do it, and im really hating myself for not taking design course at all. i'm handling the advertising part such as designing a : Logo, name card, Brochure, posters, banners, etc.
so far i have to admit that sometimes my design is okhay, sometimes bad even worse, but sometimes it's too perfect.
I'll post some of my designs next time if i have times to edit it.

met up with my old friends last weekend, it's like we haven't meet for almost 6 months and when we meet we always looks diff, ofcourse everybody changes in short time.. from appearance, to atitude. but luckily they still the old friends that i knew cause nothing much change afterall.. except their hair, people kinda likes short hair nowadays.. haha
so soi every whole day was like raining yesterday, went sun plaza by cab reach there at 2.30, join my fam for dine at 7.30 in the end. and reached home at nine.

so here is some trashes for ya'll

Photobucket

I love my new fringe and my new lil' blue jacket Jos gave me :)

Photobucket

one of my babygurl, looks gorgeous with her new hair

Photobucket

@ KOKTONG, one of the favourite KOPITIAM in Medan City

Photobucket

Photobucket
beatrix, yuyun and me

Photobucket

me, rony and Evy just going crazy all the time (the left one )

Photobucket

evy, yuyun and me

Photobucket

OTHER

Talking about other friend, One of my Besties Josclind came back for holiday before she started her new school today.

before she went back to Sg, we had a betdey party for her, which is exactly today is her real b'day.but since she have to went back Sg on last Thursday, so she decided to make her last party on last Wednesday at BENTENG Seafood Restaurant. head to K2( family's karaoke ) after it. she will be back for good when she finish her one year course degree, which is a very good news to hear.

Photobucket

Photobucket

she looks more mature and gorgeous

Photobucket

party people, starting from me, may, sendy, benny, carol, sylvia, awen, sherly, Jos(bday girl), Robin and Herbert.

Photobucket


Photobucket

ya know i love to making fun in front of the camera ha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I look like a minnie mouse with that dress, cause of the colors and the circle things there..but yea i look quite feminime in dress actually, which is i don't really like it. but BOPIEN mom always nag at me when i start dressing like a boy, i mean that mah style ma.

TALKING ABOUT MEDAN NEW THEMEPARK

well thanks to whoever you are for making a new themepark in Medan, actually the themepark not quite fit in town so they build it far away from town, which is take 1 hour journey to there. but the place quit fun and really unbelievable that medan people can make something like this, i mean.. they build The 1st "ROLLER COASTER" in Medan, i'm not really quite sure about the safety, is it safe or not. but one more thing people.. it's MEDAN and nothing is SAFE here. well i'm not talking bad bout my city, just Medan is an unbelievable place and everything's can be happen here. now for the first roller coaster.. of course most of them which are never play roller coaster before quit excited laa about it, and it takes long queue lor for it. damn worthless. im the stupid queue up person too, eh it takes my brave brain to play this you know.. im not afraid of the roller coaster of course and this is not the first time i play roller coaster though, just im so damn scare bout the safety. luckily i'm okhay and i'm still sitting at my office rite now blogging this. so you must be curious bout how the roller coaster looks like don't you? don't worry i have the pics and the roller coaster stories for you.. so, check this out:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


that's all about the roller coaster stories, you guys should be thingking like that when you are in it. so my advice do not even think when you are in the roller coaster alrd, just let it flow and let the roller coaster rock n roll you, if you start thinking you die lor. no.. dat's not me inside the roller coaster, i'm the one who capture it from some highway. yes i took it from a Giant Wheel while i was enjoying the view from very high.

Photobucket

ready to take off wif my lil jack


Photobucket

well it's kinda high i tell you, and my lil sis just can't sit properly, she was like moving all around.. and that's really scared me the hell! i don't wanna die because of this stupid thing hor, i rather die piecefully laying down at my bed, than have to find all my organs separate from my body. it's really not cool at all.


after that we play the train, it's totally for kids and those old people who can't stand high and horrifying things like roller coaster.

Photobucket

Photobucket

me and my lil sis, same faces or not? don't say same hor, cause it's definetely not! behind my parents with a very unglam face, hahaha.

Photobucket
my dad kinda hate taking pic, so he just pose randomly.. hahaha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

nothing to watch while the train is moving, just some stupid fake bones with some Real monitor lizard hangin around,one of them is hiding under the Ty-rex head, well afraid of getting sunburn i guess. why they didn't make like the train go inside the very dark cave with lot's of 3D creatures and scary stuffs like the dinosaur chasing us from behind and when the mouth is open it's feel like he's eating us one by one? well i guess my imagination is too far away.. and one thing i remember, this is MEDAN. so nothing much can we hope here.

Photobucket

what is this call anyway? the stuff goes like roll you from lower to higher, and it feels like you are flying. don't know what it's named lor.

Photobucket

cute not my jack's bag?? he's asking a hug from you laa.. come on give him some hug! don't be so kiam siap!

Photobucket

just showing map here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

like mother like daughter, that's what they said to them.

Photobucket

my mom is very nien ching hor? she's almost 50 already,and some of my friend thought she's my sister lor.. ho chio!

Photobucket

with phopho, my mom's mother.

Photobucket

with my relatives winston(the guy) , rosemerry(his young sis) and my lil sis christine.

Photobucket


the ending of my stories of hillpark. waiting for my new hillpark pics from my friends.

do you remember this movie CJ7? yea it's a very cute movie and the lil fur is just too cute to see! i wanna have one of it, when i saw that movie.. but since medan city is a very slow in exporting,after a while ago now they finally sell the CJ7 Doll. my lil sis bought it and she get the beauty face one. i mean not all the doll looks nice, she choose a very cute one. check this if you don't believe it

Photobucket

see? cutee mah??

one last story, you know hor last saturday nite sendy suddenly call me while im watching this THE HILLS at home,
love the show aniway, Lauren just so pretty and damn rich! wondering when will i be like her? ok,skip that.. back to sendy. she call me and said that she saw someone and she want me to guess, so i said oh don't say you saw my ex, and yes, she said. she continue... you know he's with girl lor.. just both of them.
i was like.. WHAT THE HECK!!! see see!luckily i broke him up in the first place. sendy said he's quite shock when he saw sendy.. i mean what's that mean? guys nowadays really piss me off! no respect for them now.. nope nope.

okhay that's it for today,see you next time again. have to work now.. sien.
ah yaa almost forget just wanna wish my very dear friend Josclind a super big happy birthday. n_n


chop chop!
The M left


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket



Macgie Wong

Create Your Badge

Photobucket

Herbert Johan
hervie
Christine Winardi
Fera
Vida Wang
Vonny Tanadi
Lenny Rusli
Steven Leonard
Elisabeth
Stella Lowis
Pinku Luxun
Stella Catherine
XX
Kelvin Aliyanto
Iche J
Vincent Alanto
Gracia
Angelia jap
Queen Bee
Yuliana Gho
Januardy Wijaya
Fedora Yovita
Kenny Lukman
Melissa Hermanto
Monica Cuaca
ciphociphiu
Mellyssa Zhang
Xuesha
Imelda Suharsono
Nerissa Tangkas
Juju Lamlo
Sylvianita Nayki




Photobucket




archives.

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012

I am return
Get Freaky In the Club
Future house
I’m just a Girl who fall in Love
19 09
Twins
Fasting Day, Earth Quake, Black Out, Farewell
A Date
Dear Love
happy birthday Vonny




Photobucket




Photobucket


Follow Queen Of Respect





Photobucket