My Bride's maid day part 1
Thursday, December 04, 2008


Yes. became a bride's maid not easy at all, since we have to be pretty and gorgeous, we have to be look as elegant as it. Last Tuesday as my Cousin Bride's maid, I did a very simple make up by myself, and hairdo by Steve saloon. first i doubt the girl that did my hair, cause she seems like randomly did my hair, then i'm really2 pissed and pekchek, but i pretended to be cool. and after all done. I smile, and actually she did a good job. release release.
after that i did a lil bit make up to myself, ah.. it's just simple but Luckily, everybody loves it.

so here's the pics of the day:

My first look : :D

Photobucket

After i reached there, I only saw my cousin. so i decided to took a pic with him. Me and the Groom :)

Photobucket

My bro As "Best man" with the Groom

first i checked out the decorations, it was so amazing. it looks like.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

YEP. JAPAN!!!!!!!!! with a lot's of sakura flower spread in the room

Photobucket

here's the light with Japan style

Photobucket

The best part i love about was, the red carpet was spreaded with sakura. wow!

The wish wood:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

after a while, finally i met the Bride.

Photobucket

She looks cute with her make up and her outfit. looks like japanese didn't she?

so here's the other bride's maid:

Photobucket

and another best man, but i didn't took some pics of them.

Photobucket

My Bro even played a song for that night, OMG! everybody was like WOW! he's good.


No. actually i'm lying here, :P this was taken while the show haven't started yet. and my bro just pose for GOD shake!

Photobucket

me with relatives

Photobucket

The Bride and The Groom table

When the show started:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I look weird on this pic, me and my bro were the first to walked. then we stop and wait till the wedding couple had walked passed us, then we continue to walk at their back.

not really hard actually, luckily the wedding planer not given us such a hard time.


After reached the stage, the photography told us to gave some cuteness pose then we did this:

Photobucket

I think this is cute, cause the bride and the groom head were sticky together. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seems like the Bride can't stop moving at all. -____-

Photobucket

My flower

Photobucket

and my Cupcake, written C & E ( Cindy & Edy ) guess you know who owns those name rite?

Photobucket

another freaky pose that day, Aw! that's sweetest!!! The wedding Kiss!! LOL

Photobucket

In The end of the show, ya i know this pic is small. -__-

The last pic of the day:

Photobucket

hohohoho, ssttttttttt I stealed it from the Bride's facebook, hihihihi.

So that's it for the part one! ^^

see you soon guys!

I'm signing out

The M left


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket



Macgie Wong

Create Your Badge

Photobucket

Herbert Johan
hervie
Christine Winardi
Fera
Vida Wang
Vonny Tanadi
Lenny Rusli
Steven Leonard
Elisabeth
Stella Lowis
Pinku Luxun
Stella Catherine
XX
Kelvin Aliyanto
Iche J
Vincent Alanto
Gracia
Angelia jap
Queen Bee
Yuliana Gho
Januardy Wijaya
Fedora Yovita
Kenny Lukman
Melissa Hermanto
Monica Cuaca
ciphociphiu
Mellyssa Zhang
Xuesha
Imelda Suharsono
Nerissa Tangkas
Juju Lamlo
Sylvianita Nayki




Photobucket




archives.

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012

I Love December
Today Cute Stuff!
What you see is what you should see
What a Great day, Today is Freaky Friday!!!! and T...
What's important to your life
Our hair is Our pride
My new Layout!
I Love Sausage!
Pare House
Fuck Off




Photobucket




Photobucket


Follow Queen Of Respect





Photobucket