What again now?
Tuesday, September 01, 2009


Been so so much emotion nowadays for some reason, tired being too good to people and my friends were right sometime, They told me don't be too good to people we just met or not even close with cause sometime we didn't know what they want, maybe we should be a lil bit evil, even more. (head move from side to side), and i keep doing this " haha " thing to everyone trying to be nice and nicer, which i guess too much faking sometime. But don't know why i keep doing it till now, Ha Ha.

well here's one of the reason:
I had a photoshoot with this Guy named Anthony, I don't know maybe i was wrong cause i ever said to him that maybe someday i would like to shoot you, but i guess i said that a long time ago and i don't really meant it, since one of my friend was the one who's acquainted us and she told me this is the guy she told me before, well i guess he had this face like this kinda look, a nice looking guy..so why not? then i never heard bout him already, till he showed up at my lil sister's office and asked my sister, when will I shot him? my sister told me about it.. but it seems like i don't care, then again.. he came back to my lil sis office and asked the same thing. he's actually my sister's friend too, and my sister told me bout this again.. so i said ok, lets give him a shot.

Well he was late for like one hour for the photoshoot, Okhay that can be toleranted i guess.
when he came he complained about " so hot, i thought there will be an aircon ". I don't have aircon in several room but i think i had a big fan which was hanged down at the sky.

here's some of the photos:

Photobucket

This look like a korean model i think

Photobucket

they said he looks like Kangta here.

ah ya, i did changed my logo for some reason and i think it looks more simple and better.

when my friend Imelda was styling him, he was like complaining everytime.
" I looked like a clown " or " aiya, how come you guys made my hair looks uglier? " when i told him not to gave me the same fuckin expression and i showed him some of male model photos, he said " ha? this kinda look is good meh? "
wtf man. i mean if i wanna make your hair uglier i won't shoot you okhay? for what? we made it looks hotter ofcourse but in his opinion that Hot looks he called it "Uglier", and please don't ever complain about the real "Model" look, because you are nothing compare with them man..
This kinda person just fucked off seriously.

I wish he read my blog right now or even maybe i should tell him to read my blog directly.

after that like usual i posted it on my facebook and he saw then he sms me, and here's what he said " the one i wore hat and pick a flower, I lost my expression there why you still put it on facebook? there's other photos better than that "

Photobucket

This is the photo

well i'm the one who shoot you so i know which photo is better, maybe you don't like it but i like it so stop compalining! or u want me to called you a woman? cause honestly i don't know why nowadays guys are so complaining than girls. and one again i said no body's perfect and he replied with a very proud of himself " yea nobody's perfect but I am Perfectionist, so how? "
Mad not???? now i know till now you haven't get married yet bro, and no doubt you're 30.
Girls don't like guys which most of the time keep complaining one okhay? i thought i don't need to teach you that at all.

in the end He told me to shoot him, and i didn't cost him but till now not even said a
" Thank you " and keep complaining, that is what he do.
There is no Next time with you Mr, so Goodbye for God Shake.

And why the hell people keep miscalled me with a different fuckin number? Oh i hate those kind of mankind, don't bother but yea just go to hell.

And he just called just now, Thank God finally i heard him said " Thank you and Xie Xie. "
God! i think i just tell myself that he's not that bad after all, >.<
Okhay for today

I'm signing out now

The M left


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket



Macgie Wong

Create Your Badge

Photobucket

Herbert Johan
hervie
Christine Winardi
Fera
Vida Wang
Vonny Tanadi
Lenny Rusli
Steven Leonard
Elisabeth
Stella Lowis
Pinku Luxun
Stella Catherine
XX
Kelvin Aliyanto
Iche J
Vincent Alanto
Gracia
Angelia jap
Queen Bee
Yuliana Gho
Januardy Wijaya
Fedora Yovita
Kenny Lukman
Melissa Hermanto
Monica Cuaca
ciphociphiu
Mellyssa Zhang
Xuesha
Imelda Suharsono
Nerissa Tangkas
Juju Lamlo
Sylvianita Nayki




Photobucket




archives.

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012

chapter
Angels
Happy enough
New club
Not so Mood today
Lonesome
It's a Rice
Untitled
self
Diving




Photobucket




Photobucket


Follow Queen Of Respect





Photobucket