Like a hell
Saturday, October 10, 2009


Pretty exhausted today, still feel the tiredness from last night, working till 23.30.
it's finally Saturday and people said it's a relaxing day, some called it "Lazy Saturday". but too bad i don't do stuffs like usual lady do on their Saturday, pedicure?Spa?massage? dating? Saloon-ing? i think it's wasted to do all of that, too princess for me. i prefer going to club and partey all night long till i get hangover the other day.
I still can't club tonight and hated bout it since they invited a special Guest from UK, Dj Sofie sugar if im not mistaken her name. it says she's ever spin with the most number one Dj in the world Mr. Armin Van Buuren. hell no. must be very crowded and interesting night, but yet i can't go. sighs*
one of my bestie Josclind, asked me for a movie tonight,Ugly Truth? maybe im gonna go..

I kind so pissed bout some people likes to insult and critics others, let me tell you One ugly guy was chatting with me on facebook, I don't know who the hell is he, and i dunt even care if he did exist or not. I mean who will care? cause he even that ugly to be care and remember, duh!
but then he showed up like really know who you are and keep mocking on me? wtf dude?
the last time i remember he said: "Hey Masda(My parent's store), why your face looks like a guy?" what a fuckin ridiculous question for a stranger to blow me off? even GOD said I AM PRETTY!
I was like wtf? I don't even know you buddy? and hell to that i don't care if he said he'd ever went to my parent's store and bought something. Fuck you man. I don't need your dirty money, pretending like knowing who am i, see i don't even remember you?
I striked back to him " well why is ur face looks like a girl? "

this is a guy i was talking about:

Photobucket

think you are that handsome meh? with all of your lousy style like that, you got no taste man. so don't ever came to people till you look at urself. cih! well the last thing i did was i have to kick you out from my fb friend list cause I don't know at all why you should stay on my Friend list.

Okhay enough by that ridiculous dude. im gonna continue about last night story, had a photo session for some boutique and I was the photographer and my models : Darnila Go, Natalie J, Christine Sia and Jill Martania.

Photobucket

Christine, Darnila, me, Jill , Natalie and Marlina.

Photobucket

Christine,Annike, Darnila, Jill , Natalie and Marlina.

Photobucket

Jill and Darnila my plus size models, but they did a great job. :)

Photobucket

me and Jill

Photobucket

me and Christine, so ridiculous i had to shoot her, cause she's a photographer too.

well last but not least i have this:

Photobucket

Dedicated to someone who will always be One sweet Love for me. I know you won't ever see this and even if you see you won't know if this might be for you. But this is me, a fool girl who's still waiting for a nonsense love.
Now I know Love is Blind and I totally blinded by it.

maybe Blinded by you.


I'm signing out now

The M left


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket



Macgie Wong

Create Your Badge

Photobucket

Herbert Johan
hervie
Christine Winardi
Fera
Vida Wang
Vonny Tanadi
Lenny Rusli
Steven Leonard
Elisabeth
Stella Lowis
Pinku Luxun
Stella Catherine
XX
Kelvin Aliyanto
Iche J
Vincent Alanto
Gracia
Angelia jap
Queen Bee
Yuliana Gho
Januardy Wijaya
Fedora Yovita
Kenny Lukman
Melissa Hermanto
Monica Cuaca
ciphociphiu
Mellyssa Zhang
Xuesha
Imelda Suharsono
Nerissa Tangkas
Juju Lamlo
Sylvianita Nayki




Photobucket




archives.

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012

Deeply sick
Lomo time
Holiday is never enough
Meet up
I'm goin crazy
09.09.09
WHY?
The Hangover
50 mm f/1.8
What again now?




Photobucket




Photobucket


Follow Queen Of Respect





Photobucket