Today cute stuff part 2
Tuesday, December 09, 2008


Hoamm, still feel sleepy and tired of last nite party. finally it's done and finished. I'm talking about my Boss a.k.a My cousin's wedding party. it's so much fun and full of love, since all relatives from abroad came by to join the wedding. HEY! It's December, the month that full with Joy, happiness and Love. so Let's spread some Love fellas!! ^^
Okhay, will tell you about the wedding next time, since i haven't resize and upload all the pics.
it's a lot okhay.. need time to finish it. -L-

so today I'm just gonna share with you some cute stuffs here:

since Christmas is in front of your eyes, what are you gonna do? of course showing some love to someone you love most rite?
i myself have a lil pics to share with you, which is really cute, pay attention:
Last time i bought this cute stuffs, after think for a while.. i think i have to do some shoot with it.
cause i think it will be cute. so i made a little background using "second-hand birthday paper".
then i hold it using books to make it stand correctly since i'm lazy to take cellophane tape. then with a digital camera, i did this.


What do you say, if i give you some....









Photobucket

TEDDY BEAR!!!! Isn't that cute?

Photobucket

I wanna be with someone I love
I wanna be with someone I care
I wanna be with someone I adore.

Photobucket

another cute shot from me ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just wanna hold you
I just wanna kiss you
I just wanna hug you
I just wanna Love you

Photobucket

Photobucket

No matter what
I'll always takecare of you
Even in your dreams
And
I wanna take you away
Explore my world together

Photobucket

I'll walk behind you
I'll protect you from anything
I'll fight for your Love
I'll fall in love with you

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll kiss you softly
and wait untill you are asleep

Photobucket

I'll embrace you when you are tired
Talking joke and share our love
I'll listen to your pain and sadness
For you I will

Photobucket

Kiss you is all i want
I will kiss you
and give you the sweetest Kiss at your sweet lip

PhotobucketPhotobucket>

When I'm with you
I learn how this life mean so much to me
Cause i have someone who Love me
And for that, I'll promise i'll do the same

Photobucket

I'll hold you tight
and never let you go
I'll take your heart
so that you can't run away

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Although we are separated
I know we'll never ever release our hands
Although we are far away
But I'm sure our hearts are still close

Photobucket

Photobucket

Close your eyes
and feel me close
I'm here, yes I am
I'm with you

Photobucket

Photobucket

When the night comes
You are the one i wanna be with with
You are the one i wanna hold on with
You are my angel
That brings miracle to me
Me and you is a miracle

That's all for the TEDDY BEAR SESSION!!! Complete with a Lovely sweet words from me,
Do you like it??? ^^
yea, I bet.
so what are you waiting for??? share your love NOW! GO GO GO GO! GO GO POWER RANGERS. speechless*

okhay now i'm gonna show you another cute thing here, haha. not really cute actually
so here we go..........



ANOTHER SHOT BY HERBERT JOHAN

First session : since i had a family portrait that day, so i have to be so formal. and here's me when i got to Herbert's.

Photobucket

What now?? O Oh.. i tell you. so formal. but like usual Herbert can handle it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This pose was like : Hell-O. I can't here ya.. but I Love this, Herbert is really a great coreo pose

Photobucket

I Love this, I Look so mature here. ^^

OKhay, Now for the session two:

From Formal.........








Photobucket

To Fashion. :D what an amazing shot here!!

Photobucket

Looks like I'm advertised clothes here. LOL

Photobucket

A very slim of me.

Photobucket

Fly me to the moon :P

From fashion.........





Photobucket

TO NERDO. HAHAHA

Photobucket

Oww.. I Like to think.

and the Last session for that day (the most i love):






JRENG JRENG JRENG!!!!










Photobucket

TO THIS. OMG! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH LER!!!

Photobucket

seems like I can't hear anything pose.

and from that....









Photobucket

TO THIS. GANGSTA FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

HO HO HO, Scare now?

Photobucket

The shoot of the day. the most i love. ^^
thanks Herbert one more time for doing a great work here. just work it out boy. never give up
and... waiting for another time with you of course. :D

That's it for today!! finally i share things here! wish you like it.
talk to you again soon!
Takecare!


I'm signing out

The M Left


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket



Macgie Wong

Create Your Badge

Photobucket

Herbert Johan
hervie
Christine Winardi
Fera
Vida Wang
Vonny Tanadi
Lenny Rusli
Steven Leonard
Elisabeth
Stella Lowis
Pinku Luxun
Stella Catherine
XX
Kelvin Aliyanto
Iche J
Vincent Alanto
Gracia
Angelia jap
Queen Bee
Yuliana Gho
Januardy Wijaya
Fedora Yovita
Kenny Lukman
Melissa Hermanto
Monica Cuaca
ciphociphiu
Mellyssa Zhang
Xuesha
Imelda Suharsono
Nerissa Tangkas
Juju Lamlo
Sylvianita Nayki




Photobucket




archives.

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012

My Bride's maid day part 1
I Love December
Today Cute Stuff!
What you see is what you should see
What a Great day, Today is Freaky Friday!!!! and T...
What's important to your life
Our hair is Our pride
My new Layout!
I Love Sausage!
Pare House




Photobucket




Photobucket


Follow Queen Of Respect





Photobucket