Halloween Night
Monday, November 02, 2009


As Saturday was Halloween, so i had to attended two party that day. actually quiet bored must attend the first paty's a College Halloween Party, just did my mom favor to baby-sit my lil' sister!

got some mask for halloween:

Photobucket
I like it. but finally i didn't use it for e party -__-

so Okhay here we go.. when i reached there, I knew it'll be like people staring at me from top to down. Fucken annoying! what? don't think i wanted to came here hor not because of my Mom. I'm doing a favor for her. see I'm a good daughter at least.
here's the thing, my Lil sister had to get inside the "Zombie Land" with her classmate. the first thing arrived, --------> got in a zombie house. Okhay, excited. let's go then.. altho my fuckin stomach can't even compromise, it had been doing concert already. but no choice must followed my sis.

ENTER.

People's screaming out loud kana there's a massacre inside. Girls love to scream, irritating. I was just walk and look at the zombie, damn chio. they're not even scary, i don't understand why people still screaming like hell. i mean the decoration was nice, can't believe they can made it into like really school of zombie, but the Zombie thingy wasn't scared me afterall. i prefer the "GHOST" costume for real, and why the hell on earth they put 15 person in one group. it's too many and it made even not scary! I mean it's too many person inside, it should be only five maximum, confirmed more scary.

okhay after the all unnecessary screaming thingy, we reached to this BIG HALL. first thing on my mind. Fuck. No aircon.

then I haven't dine for GOD SHAKE! so i told my sis to went downstair and had some meal first then we can get back here, she said okhay.. the fact is one of her friend was late, so we must accompanied him and get into a Zombie land one more fucking time. but I need to eat first.
so I met my friend, asked her "where can i get some food? I'm starving" she replied, "I don't know it's actually in there"(pointed to somewhere) which i don't even see there's a sign of the foods.
then I said again, "where? it's nothing". she replied again, "I think it's finished already, Who told you to came this late? "
I was like, "WHAT? Then how? so i don't eat?" she replied again " I don't know, who told you to came this late?" then she like walked away, it's actualy pissed me off to the top!You're one of my good friend, why don't you just help me find the foods instead of walked away? well maybe you're busy or i dunno lah what you did. but u can't replied like "who told u to came this late?" yes i admit,i was a lil bit late cause my bro were using the car, and altho i'm late so what?? well the school must be provided the foods more than the tickets amount right?

fucking mad and ofcourse blame my lil sister for that, because of her i had to came here with no food. no eat. no dinner. beside I'm so starving to the top, and i still have to go to another party.
so she was like run around and try to find me a food, and there.. finally she showed up with two boxes of foods. THANK GOD! i'm a lil bit release, but when i opened up the meal, i was like KUAKUA. the meal are " Plan rice, veggies, and what the hell is that "not even looked like chicken thingy?" wahhh back to anger! Madly mad! they thought we are prisoner meh? served that kinda food? I paid for a 100.000 rupiahs and got what? no curry no chicken breast, not even chicken thight! chicken wings? nope. even smaller also no!Not at all.. Fuckin ridiculous this big school can only provided this kinda food? hahahaha chionesss! super chioness!
willy-nilly i had to eat it in the end.

entered the zombie house for the second time.
Boring.




after that get back to this BIG HALL, and it's more crowded than the first time i reached there, it's getting more crowded and the DJ started to play the music already, not bad the bass were loud. but why is it SO HOT??????? i started sweating and fuck! my face already looked like shit! my make up started to drop and i had to go to another party for real, hello???
here's the view:

Photobucket

a hall surrounded by college students.

Photobucket

i can exactly saw my sister's sweating so much than me, hahaha pity her.

Photobucket

Fuck.

Photobucket

My sis with her classmate and one of the zombie that night. chio not the zombie?
I gave the last word to my sis: DO NOT EVER COME TO THIS PARTY AGAIN NEXT YEAR FOR GOD SHAKE.

finally 10 o'clock Josclind got me outta there. luckily we headed back to her house, so i can still remake my make up and hair.
Real party i'm coming!

went to Entrance and so much excited, cause long time never club already. it's really crowded and surrounded by adorable and gorgeous people, so nice to be there! we looked like celebrity for real. THIS IS THE REAL PARTY GENTLEMAN.

at twelve o'clock the DJ from Germany,Mr. Martin Roth on stage.

Photobucket

everyone's screaming excited and started to dance.

Photobucket

they also got this sexy models, and well happy birthday to Martin Roth.

Photobucket

met miss Darnila there, Lookin HOT as usual.

Photobucket

Christine, Darnila and me.

Photobucket

lol

Photobucket

Jos with Jessica.

Photobucket

Martin Roth was stunning with his performance.

Photobucket

My sister also join the party.

Photobucket

met Natalie, Jilley and Marlin. ^^

Last but not least
Photobucket

me and Jos

enjoy the party all night long and got back home at 2.30 midnight. still feel the exhausted now.

Alrite then, that's it for my halloween stories. got mad got fun at once.

I'm signing out nowwww

The M left.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket



Macgie Wong

Create Your Badge

Photobucket

Herbert Johan
hervie
Christine Winardi
Fera
Vida Wang
Vonny Tanadi
Lenny Rusli
Steven Leonard
Elisabeth
Stella Lowis
Pinku Luxun
Stella Catherine
XX
Kelvin Aliyanto
Iche J
Vincent Alanto
Gracia
Angelia jap
Queen Bee
Yuliana Gho
Januardy Wijaya
Fedora Yovita
Kenny Lukman
Melissa Hermanto
Monica Cuaca
ciphociphiu
Mellyssa Zhang
Xuesha
Imelda Suharsono
Nerissa Tangkas
Juju Lamlo
Sylvianita Nayki




Photobucket




archives.

August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012

Josclind
Double
I should Think of you
Back to Rock n Roll baybeh
Something white
Like a hell
Deeply sick
Lomo time
Holiday is never enough
Meet up




Photobucket




Photobucket


Follow Queen Of Respect





Photobucket